After listening to some very good advice from several friends, my mom and I decided to change the schedule and come up with a more realistic one, something that is easier to understand. For those who haven’t read my earlier blog, check it out here.
This new schedule took into consideration that we wake up late, and our entire ground floor is being used as work areas majorly from 2pm to 6pm, Mondays to Fridays.
We also revised our House Rules a bit, adding some Bible verses for encouragement.
- Salary will be given every week.
- Bawal magsampay ng labahan sa labas from 2pm to 6pm, Mondays to Fridays
- Use washing machine for Jeans, t-shirts, linens, curtains
- Hand wash underwear, blouse, polo, slacks, dresses
- Downy is for our clothes only. If you want to use, you have to buy your own
- Use brush when washing/cleaning the basahan
- You can watch TV during breakfast, lunch and evenings. Bawal ang TV from 9am to 12, and 2pm to 6pm Mondays to Fridays. Ok lang pag Sundays.
- Alternate day-off during Sundays. Pwedeng umuwi at bumalik bago mag-7am the next day.
- Lock the front and back doors at night, when you throw away the trash. Lock the front door or screen door pag walang tao sa baba.
- Turn off all the lights and electric fan when not in use
- Answer the phone with “RHYME LAB, HELLO?”
- Do not mix the chairs from room to room: red chairs for outside, white chairs for kitchen, square for room 1, round for room 2 and 3, blue chairs with sandalan for all teachers
- Ask permission
- Keep the screens closed.
- Ask questions to clarify if you are not sure
- Take down messages if there are visitors or callers
- Follow daily schedule, and magtulungan sa mga gawain
- Pag may nakitang batang makulit at nangingi-alam, isumbong sa yaya or sa amin
- Bawal umakyat ang students sa taas, or pumasok sa stockroom and teacher’s room
- Tawaging “teacher” ang mga teachers
Colossians 3:23 “Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord and not for people.”
Hebrews 6:10 “God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them.”
Proverbs 31: Portrait of a Godly Woman – “”Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.”
We will talk to our helpers this afternoon. Hopefully, all will go well. 😛